Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tis the Season, Merry Christmas! 2013

Maybe if I shut my ears & close my eyes,  this scary bearded guy will go away!
I don't know who's more scared

Is there something on my nose???  Daddy let me smell the candle snuffer.
How excited am I to open my HUGE present?!?!

CHEESE!!
Christmas kisses are the best!

Somebody wasn't scared of this Santa =)
Are these ALL for me???
Cutest Christmas tree EVER!



Being silly & smelling the Christmas Tree

Visiting the SF Fairmont and seeing all the Christmas decorations & the huge gingerbread house
How am I going to get that big blue ornament down??
This is the biggest doggy gingerbread house ever!  Boy would brother love it!
Somebody's overwhelmed with all the yumminess =)
Can I have a little taste...PLEASE??
This is one ginormous gingerbread house!  YUM
I love my Uncle Jess!  Thanks to him, I got the VIP treatment @ the Fairmont.

Opening her very 1st present Christmas morning!

Our Christmas Princess





She just couldn't wait any longer for Santa...




No comments:

Post a Comment